Having to pay out of pocket for your infertility treatment is unjust. Fertility Within Reach (FWR) has worked with legislators, employers and insurers to identify what information they need to support infertility benefits. We would like to share the information and resources with you. We’ve helped people with no benefits, with genetic disorders (not infertility), with poor test results, same-sex couples, requiring third party cycles (donor eggs, gestational carrier), etc… What’s your story?
As you know, we are approaching the end of National Infertility Awareness Week (#NIAW) April 19-25, 2015. FWR wants to create awareness about accessing funding for infertility treatment. We are honoring this week in multiple ways, including providing free tickets to the May 16th FWR workshop: Funding Fertility Treatment: Empowering Yourself to Access Insurance Benefits & Financial Resources in Natick, MA. Everyone who registers during NIAW is also entered into a drawing for registration reimbursement, as well as a stay at the Hampton Inn the evening prior to the workshop.
You can come on your own, with your partner, a support group or with friends/co-workers. If you know others that could benefit from this event, we are offering discounted tickets for groups of six.
Remember, we not only help patients gain benefits, but we are extremely successful for helping people receive reimbursement (so if you know someone who has paid out of pocket for treatment recently, please share this information with them as well).
Here’s the plan:
- Benefit from two experts passionate about helping you become empowered to access treatment.
- Kristen Darcy is an award winning author, motivational speaker and fertility coach; ready to support and inspire you.
- Davina Fankhauser is a former patient, turned lobbyist, turned nonprofit founder with the purpose of helping everyone have the opportunity to try and build their family.
- You’ll learn about financial resources:
- Our content sponsor Boston IVF will share information on different funding opportunities clinics make available to patients.
- Social Funding
- Before you leave, you will have a plan to access your treatment.
- Ask your questions one-on-one or in a group setting.
- You will be provided with the tools you need.
Register today at the “Early Bird” rate of $24.99 individual, $44.99 couple, $119.94 (6 tickets).
We look forward to seeing and supporting you!
All my best,
Our thanks to EMD Serono for their generous contribution which supports Funding Fertility Treatment workshops.
Trackback from your site.