“No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ― Charles Dickens
Lightening the burden of those facing infertility, especially those who lack infertility health benefits, is a gift Fertility Within Reach is profoundly grateful for.
Fertility Within Reach is thankful for to those who make our efforts possible:
- We are thankful for YOU! Those who reach out to us, participate in our Call-to-Actions, and share our information. You help make our mission possible. You keep us motivated. You help bring about change. You make all the difference.
- We truly appreciate the notes from patients letting us know they now have coverage, as well as the pregnancy and birth announcements. Your happiness brings us more joy than you know.
- We are thankful for individuals like Nicole Atchley. Nicole is a former fertility patient and the Founder of Cupcakes on my mind. Nicole held a fundraiser and raised $2,000 to support the work of Fertility Within Reach.
- We are thankful for reproductive attorneys. They recognize the value of the services we offer and invite Fertility Within Reach to share our information.
- We are thankful for reproductive endocrinologists and urologists. They are referring patients to FWR and we are able to help patients get insurance coverage. They understand the importance of working as a team for the benefit of patients.
- We are thankful for nonprofit organizations that provide grants to cover infertility treatment. Not everyone is comfortable advocating for insurance benefits, nor will they qualify. It is wonderful there are opportunities available for these patients.
- We are thankful for our Board of Directors, Advisory Council members and the volunteers who work with Fertility Within Reach to ensure our organization is strong and our resources are available to patients. Our organization is as strong as its team and we are blessed to have a passionate, committed team.
- We are thankful to those who sponsor and donate to our organization. Their tax-deductible financial support, validates the possibility of increasing access to infertility health benefits.
- We are thankful to those who share their services with you through advertisements on the Fertility Within Reach website. We are thrilled to share the wonderful resources available to patients.
We could not be more grateful for the opportunity to help make a difference. The ability to give is a gift to all of us. In the words of Bill Clinton, “…when we give what we can, and give it with joy, we don’t just renew the American tradition of giving, we also renew ourselves.”
With eternal gratitude,
Co-founder and President
Fertility Within Reach
Trackback from your site.