We Need Your Support
Your support is always appreciated. Now more than ever, your contribution is needed. Please make a donation using the button on the left!
Fertility Within Reach is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit public charity so any donation you make is tax-deductible. Your donation will be used to build our services, expand educational outreach and guide our advocacy efforts for those struggling to build their family.
Previous contributions have lead to…
Patient Success Stories
- Lisa. She has a genetic disorder leading to miscarriage. After working with FWR, her employer agreed to pay for her IVF with Donor Egg cycle.
- Ed. The resources provided by FWR, influenced the meeting with his employer, The University of Michigan, which resulted in IVF benefits for nearly 8500 employees.
- Stacey. She and her wife were denied benefits. They worked with FWR and have received reimbursement for most of their IVF cycle.
- Meet Baby Mac. Before his arrival, his parents came to Fertility Within Reach after being wrongfully denied insurance benefits. They won their appeal.
- Nicole. Her doctors said she needed IVF with donor egg, but the insurer said no at first. After working with Fertility Within Reach, their denial was overturned.
Advocating for Others
- Fertility Within Reach joined the American Society for Reproductive Medicine, along with RESOLVE and other great organizations, to advocate for IVF benefits for Veterans. The federal bill was signed into law in 2016 and will go into effect in 2017.
- Fertility Within Reach attended meetings with large corporations to discuss the value of offering IVF benefits to their employees. Those corporations are offering benefits in the coming year.
- Fertility Within Reach conducts and presents research to professional conferences around the world.
Your tax-deductible donation to Fertility Within Reach helps build families and reduce infertility health insurance disparity. A tax deductible donation today, makes our work possible.
You can contribute via check, payable to:
Fertility Within Reach, Inc.
1005 Boylston St. #332
Newton Highlands, MA 02461
or make a secure donation using PayPal.
Make a one-time donation:
$100 Personal Coaching with Infertility patients
This service supports those who are feeling overwhelmed by their health status and too frustrated to move forward and navigate their insurance benefits on their own. Your donation will provide coaching sessions with patients via call, conference call or in person meeting (if possible). The content includes: Walking patients through The Policymaker’s Guide, answering questions related to insurance laws in their state, sharing financial resources, and offered personalized, strategic approaches to gain the health benefits they require, etc.
$150 The Policymaker’s Guide to Fertility Health Benefits distributed on each day of State House advocacy
$175 The Policymaker’s Guide to Fertility Health Benefits, Coaching, and Review of patients written communication
In addition to the PMG and personal coaching, this service includes reviewing written communications related to their health benefits including an insurance appeal and proof-reading letter(s) to their employer/insurer/legislator. Our feedback is not legal advice, but deemed from experience communicating with policy makers and evidence-based research.
$250 Local patient seminar on how to access the care you need to build your family
With this donation level you are able to help multiple patients at the same time. Your contribution will sponsor a seminar where we will educate individuals of resources/options/strategies to gain access to infertility treatment, share financial options, and explain how current legislation could impact their health care benefits, including the Affordable Care Act. Participants will receive a copy of The Policymaker’s Guide to Fertility Health Benefits.
$375 Storage of reproductive cells for adolescent-oncology patient prior to cancer treatment
Have you ever seen a child with cancer and wished there was a way to spare them suffering? Research shows those diagnosed with infertility experience the same level of stress as those diagnosed with cancer. Children and adolescents have excellent cancer survival rates and we have a chance to spare them from encountering the same level of stress as an adult, when they attempt to build their family. Supporting our Banking on the Future program is directly in line with supporting Fertility Within Reach’s mission to preserve reproductive health.